END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Microsafe.org End-User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Microsafe.org, setting forth how you can use MySafePass`s computer software, documentation and other associated media ("THE SOFTWARE"). You acknowledge that you agree to its terms by downloading, installing, and/or using THE SOFTWARE.
1. License Grant - Shareware. THE SOFTWARE is licensed as a "SHAREWARE" version, on one computer only. You may use THE SOFTWARE distributed and licensed as SHAREWARE on a trial basis only. The shareware version of THE SOFTWARE may be distributed freely without any associated fees to other parties who wish to try THE SOFTWARE as long as THE SOFTWARE is distributed within an exact copy of the original MySafePass self-extracting installation file.
2. Ownership of Property Rights. THE SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. All software, help files, et cetera are and will remain the property of Microsafe.org.
3. NOT A SITE LICENSE. You may install THE SOFTWARE on a single computer. The term "THE SOFTWARE" includes the computer programs, documentation and any other associated media. You may not install The SOFTWARE on multiple computers or a network server unless you have purchased a separate Site License.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS BORNE BY LICENSEE. SHOULD THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY RESPECT, LICENSEE AND NOT Microsafe.org OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE AND REPAIR. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
5. Limitation of Liability. Microsafe.org shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to you or any third parties caused by THE SOFTWARE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF SOFTWARE OR ANY PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.